RSS flood


I goofed.

I switched this website over to a new hosting provider yesterday, which went fine, but since it’s coming from a different IP address the RSS feed will have republished everything in the feed. And then Beth pointed out that a lot of links were broken (thank you, Beth!), which turns out to have been because I published a version of the site containing links to my local dev server, which worked fine for me because I can see my local dev server, but not so much for you because you can’t. So whoops. So I’ve fixed that, but have a suspicion that this will again republish everything in my RSS feed.

So, um, sorry about that. I’m going to stop futzing with things now.